Care For Your Skin
Everyday skincare Moisturiser
I was never a fan of using greasy moisturisers, lotions and body butters as my skin was naturally oily and sensitive. I never saw the point in using them until just recently when my skin on the face and body became thirsty for moisture. Areas of my skin became dark and dry. It was rough and makeup would look caked and blotchy against it.
Moisturising your skin daily and using bath soaps and shower gels with extra moisture richness is the key to maintaining healthy, smooth and soft skin. Don’t take for granted that it will heal itself without care and attention using the correct treatment products. Your skin is a living organ that gets the most exposure and it needs to be maintained like the rest of you.
Skin becomes radiant and dewy when you use skin moisture products. Make up also sits better on the skin and lasts longer with a natural finish. I personally find that when I apply a moisturiser or dry skin cream base I don’t need to apply as much foundation or blush as my skin reflects the light much more and has a naturally healthy appearance because of the skin treatments. Mixing moisturisers with crushed bronzing pearls, old foundation or lighter eye shadow gold tones can produce your own personal tinted moisturiser or highlighters for cheekbones, nose and eyebrow bone for your own body and face…TRY IT.
- SPF Sun creams are essential to avoid sun damage that can occur all year round. Sun damage leads to wrinkles, moles and skin cancer.
- Use tinted moisturiser for a sun kissed appearance.
- Try dermatology tested and medical creams like E45, Clearasil, Simple to enrich the skin during the night.
- Bio Oil is fantastic when applied to the skin and neck. It evens skin tone whilst softening and hydrating the skin.
- Use Acai Berry and Antioxidant based creams for extra vitality. Neal’s Yard are a fantastic brand for natural products with berry extracts.
- Use Aloe Vera based creams for soothing purposes
Article Written By: Nadine Tiffany (BA Hons Creative Media Writing)
www.BeautyAdviceCenter.com - The Home of Beauty and Style
Incoming search terms:
demki xnamk (72), mazeri xnamk (51), e45 krem (11), derki xnamk (1)