Are You Mentally Beautiful?
Sometimes it’s hard to admit when you’re not coping. In the mist of living a busy life full of priorities, inconveniences and personal grievances, it can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Help can be yours, just take the first steps to a happier you each day. What makes you feel good? Everyday as women we set out to begin a journey. Do you like me subconsciously ask yourself “How can I feel good today?” or “Is this going to be a good day for me?”..
It’s fantastic that we are interested in making ourselves look groomed and well put together. However you need to ask yourself after you hair is looking immaculate, nails freshly coated in this season’s hottest shade and your make up is looking flawless, “Am I happy?” If the answer is yes then that’s fantastic news. You need to share this with other women and help to build their self esteem and ambitions on their journeys of life. To be beautiful is to be pure, have an element of serenity and glow. To be mentally beautiful is just that in my personal opinion. To have a clear mind it should be pure, stress free and free of worry.
Here are my 8 tips to maintaining Mental Beauty:
1) Give thanks and feel highly blessed with the goodness in your life. There will always be things someone has that you feel would benefit your situation. We are always too quick to focus, dwell and vent on life instead of embracing it.
2) Don’t like something? Change it. Only you can calve out your own opportunities in life. Faith without works is dead so start building and reinventing your future with big plans to achieve realistic success.
3) Talk to someone. Whether it be your partner, mother, father, brother, grandparent, close friend, stranger or doctor; please speak out. You’ll feel so much better afterwards. Talking is often the best release.
4) Make time to enjoy own company. Personal “ME” time is more important than you may think. Being strong enough to enjoy alone time and being satisfied takes time. Don’t feel guilty to turn down a shopping trip with the girls to put your feet up in your dressing gown and catch up on the soaps. We all need some personal reflection time.
5) Make a pro active month list. Create a list of things to do that you would like to be completed before the end of each month. Be realistic however stretch yourself to do something different. Have an open mind and don’t doubt yourself.
6) Read, Research and Regain. We are blessed to have the internet at our fingertips. We need to use this along with libraries and hands on guidance from professionals. Whatever you need advice on, there is a guaranteed answer just waiting for you. So use your resources and don’t become stagnant or stale on life.
7) Eat well and encourage plenty of nourishment in your food intake. We are what we eat for sure. Don’t poison your body with sugars, artificial flavours, salt, processed foods. Your body will only function properly with the correct fuel type.
8 ) Sleep for at least 8 hours a night in a comfortable space. Make sure your sleeping area is clean, fresh and feels spacious. This has a calming effect on your body whereas sleeping in clutter, darkness and rubbish will automatically make you feel tense.
Article Written By: Nadine Tiffany (BA Hons Creative Media Writing)
www.BeautyAdviceCenter.com - The Home of Beauty and Style
Incoming search terms:
2013yay geyimleri (7), 2013 qadin geyimleri (6), toxunma jacket modelleri (5), Ayaqabilar Qadin 2012 Moda (4), toxuma sekilleri (3), toxunma jacket (3), gripi bujum (2), jaket toxumaq (2), yay geyimleri 2013 sekilleri (2), platformlu gelin ayaqqabi resimleri (2)